2. General Terms
Service Provided AS IS:
The Service is provided for free during this pilot project, and is provided “as is” with no warranty. Conclude will provide User support for the Service, however; Conclude is not committed to any level of service or availability of the Service. A further description of the Service and our user support is available at the Site.
Interoperation with Slack:
The Service interoperates with Slack.com, and depends on the continuing availability and access to Slack. If for any reason Conclude cannot access or use Slack (including without limitation, change in terms or increase in fees charged by Slack), Conclude may not be able to provide all of the functions of its Service. No refund or credit, if applicable, will be provided for temporary unavailability of Slack (for example, maintenance windows).
If you enter into this agreement on behalf of a company, you hereby agree that the company is responsible under this Agreement for all actions and omissions conducted by its designated users of the Service.
4. Rules of Use
- must keep passwords secure and confidential;
- are solely responsible for User Data and all activity in their account while using the Service;
- must use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to their account, and notify Conclude promptly of any such unauthorized access; and
- may use the Service only in accordance with Conclude’s online user guide and all applicable laws and regulations.
You must not:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Process transactions.
- Send emails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
5. Intellectual Property Rights